I know things can get all chaotic at times; especially when you have gotten accustomed to being a full time Mompreneur. Well, that is the story of my life and where I love love to be home with my babies, At this point in my life, I’m needing to return back to corporate america. Like so many of you, your stomach knot up thinking about all the different changes that is about to occur because of it. Today, I want to share with you some of the practical tips that I’m putting into place right now to make my transition a little smoother.
5 Tips to transition back to Corporate America Smoothly
- Make a plan of action. Don’t just sit back and wait for things to happen. Get busy with putting things in order so you won’t drive yourself crazy with the new transition.
- Have a cushion of savings for your regular bills. At least have three to six months in savings for emergencies. Usually when starting back to work, it’s takes a little while for your benefits to kick in; so while they are getting that together, in case of a mishap with one of the kiddos or your spouse or self, you have some cash for that.
- Hire a virtual assistant. For those of you who are mompreneurs, it would be wise to start now looking for someone to handle your administrative tasks(social media management, customer service, etc.) Just because you are away, don’t mean you have to let your business and brand go down the drain.
- Hire a nanny or babysitter. If you have young ones like myself, establish who will be home to get the kids from the bus stop and watch them while you are at work.
- Communicate with your spouse. Talk it over with your husband to make sure you two are on the same page. Now that you are back in corporate america, who will pay what bill or will it remain the same. How will you handle household chores, and when will date night be.
If you are looking for some FREE tips on taking better care of yourself, Grab them NOW!
I hope these few tips help you to make a smooth transition back to Corporate America. What are some more tips that you would add to the list? Comment below