This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission) at zero cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details..
Hey you guys!
In today’s blog, I will be sharing with you my best ten side hustles that can potentially earn you $500 to $1000 per month. Now, please let me make a disclaimer to you, with every side hustle that you start, there will have to be some work on your part. The money is not just going to fall out the sky into your lap. I really do believe that with hard work and consistency, this could bring you in some extra money this month.
When I first started the mommy maven’s blog back in 2009, it initially was a way for me to rant about being a stay at home mom, new wife, and just the whole idea of being home all day with two toddlers. I will be honest with you, I had no clue what I was doing. At the time, all I knew was that being a stay at home mom was not fun. I’m a southern gal and I have been working since I was twelve years old. Whether it was chopping cotton, doing household chores for extra money or just bribing my brothers to pay me to do what they didn’t enjoy doing. So, with that being said, I’m going to jump right into the side hustles that will pay you $500 to $1000 per month.
10 Side Hustles That Pays You $500 to $1000 Monthly
- Start A Blog: Yes, I know you have heard this a thousand times, but hear me out. Your blog can be a money-making machine if you put in the work. As I’ve stated earlier, I started my blog as a hobby and it wasn’t until my third year of having my blog, that I really began to take it seriously. If you are new to blogging, you will love my FREE 7-days “How to start a Blog” Email Course. I walk you step by step on everything you need to get your blog up and running. Here’s where the fun part comes in, once your blog is up and running and you have at least 10 valuable content blog posts on your site, you can make money blogging. There are 4 ways to make money blogging, but not limited to them: Sponsored posts, Google Adsense, selling your own digital products and services, Ad Space, and affiliate marketing
Posts That will help you with blogging
- How To Start A Blog
- How to make money blogging
- 6 tips for new beginner bloggers
- Easy ways to start a blog in 2020
- Become A Pinterest Virtual Assistant: If you know your way around Pinterest and you are just happy go lucky with pinning on Pinterest, then this will be the perfect side hustle for you. Some of the tasks that you do as a Pinterest VA are creating beautiful and colorful pins, optimizing your client’s images for a higher audience reach, and keyword research and lots of it. See, Pinterest is another search engine and if you want to be found, you got to know how to use the right keywords. The pay ranges from $500 and up depending on how many clients you take on for any given month.
- A Social Media Manager: Now, I did this one for several years and while I don’t want to do it again, it was fun handling various tasks for small business owners. Now, with this, my advice is to only offer tasks that you are good at and can get results with. Because at the end of the day, the small business owners are paying you to get a result. Some of the tasks are testing out various ads, managing the client’s social media accounts, finding their ideal clients and building up valuable relationships between the owner and their clients.
- Become a proofreader: If you are great with words and love doing this all day, then you are definitely going to love being a proofreader and this post will show you all the ends and out of being a profitable proofreader.
Other related posts that will help you
- 10 Things I’ve Done to make extra cash
- How to make money blogging
- Best Side Hustle Jobs in 2020
- 5 Ways to make money as a service-based entrepreneur
- 7 Ways to make money as in Introvert
- How to work from home in 2019
- 45 Ways to make extra money
- 30 Ways To make extra income
- How to start your proofreading business
- Teach English Online With VIPKIDS: This one is where you teach young children in China how to speak English. I actually looked into this one, but I just didn’t finish my certification. You have to have experience with either homeschooling, teaching at daycare, or some form of teaching. The pay is up to $22/hour. So, if this is something you think you will love, give it a try.
- Become a Freelancer: Now, this one the sky is the limit! You have a gift for virtual assistants, graphic designers, web developers, photography, proofreading, film editing and so much more, then you can become a freelancer. You can use sites like Upwork or Fivver (everything starts at $5 but it all depends on how much you want to charge for your services) to list your services. Once you list them, you got to spread the word about your services.
If you are looking to work from home as a Remote Customer Service Rep, you will need a quiet location that is noise-free so your calls will not be interrupted. I have been working from home off and on since 2009 and I can recommend some office equipment that has worked for me. Please hear me when I say you will definitely need a comfortable chair because I can’t tell you how much your back will hurt when you are sitting for hours in an uncomfortable chair.
- Comfortable Office Desk Chair
- Noise Free USB Headset
- Small Home Office Desk
- Dell Dual Screen Computer Bundle
- HP Laptop
- Create your own Shopify store: Whether you want to sell your merchandise or digital products, you can do it all from this platform. Its a pretty easy to use the platform and if you don’t want to start out with building your own website, then this will work out perfectly for you. Get started with Shopify today!
- Use Your Artistic Skills: Do you love to do makeup? Or maybe you are a crafty gal like me, or maybe you love makeup; Then you can start teaching online or offline workshops teaching others what you already love and know how to do. You can even braid hair to make a lot of money and the beauty industry is definitely a hot market to be in. Don’t sleep on your talents. God said your gifts will make room for you, but he can’t do his part if you are not collaborating with him.
- Create and Sell Your Own Courses: As I stated above, what can you jam-pack into a course that could potentially make you some extra income? You can create your course on Teachable which is where I have some of my courses uploaded. It’s a really easy platform to use.
- Consulting/Coaching: Do people consistently come to you for advice or want you to show them how to do something? Then there you have it, you can start consulting with people today and make you some extra money. Stop giving away your knowledge for free. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you could potentially start teaching people today. If you need help with this, Call me!
Side Hustles are easy ways for you to make some extra income from home or even while you are still working your 9-5 investor. I hope you enjoyed this list that I have put together for you guys. Remember, with any job, you got to put in the work and that this no gets rich quick scheme. Anything worth having, have to have your work ethics and consistency along with it.
QUESTION: What skill/talent that you have, that could potentially make you money? LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW