This post may contain paid and/or affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.. em>
Are you a mom looking to become a work at home mom? Does it frustrate you to always end up at a dead-end when trying to search through the various scams that are out there surrounding work at home moms? What is your ideal job right now? Could it be one that has more flexible hours/shifts and one that has benefits? I know since becoming a work at home mom, I have worked for several companies and I will share them with you below along with a few other ones. I have enjoyed being a work at home mom for years!
Today just might be your lucky day with finding a company that is right for your work at home needs. So, sit back, grab your glass of wine and notebook with your favorite pen to jot down a few of them. Disclaimer: some affiliate links are used.
10 Companies that are hiring work at home moms
- ACD Direct. Now this one was one of my favorite companies. They have 30-minute increment shifts and you can schedule shifts 24/7. You can make up to $18/hour.
- Liveops: You will receive informercial calls and their work schedule is 30 minutes shifts as well.
- Kelly Services: is a staffing and workforce solutions company that helps you find employment in financial services, law firms, and information technology.
- Talk2Rep is a company that hires people for chat service representatives from a variety of companies. Their work hours are flexible once you pass training.
- VIPKid: You get paid to teach English classes online.
- Call Center QA: You get paid to do mystery shop calls. If you are interested in learning more about mystery shopping, Click here!
- Intel-check: This company hires representatives to do phone mystery shopping jobs and public relations, assistant.
- Pleio: Now, this one you get to call patients and remind them about taking their medicine. You can make up to $15/hour. My experience with them was not so great because the scripts that they have you reading is too long and a lot of my calls, the patients hung up on me. They didn’t want to hear all of that. A lot of times, you would just be sitting there hoping and wishing for a call to come through. Now, this was a few years back, maybe they have gotten better. I recommend using this phone for your calls!
- Transcribeme: you can make up to $20/hour, but you must take their preassessment test first in order to qualify for their position
- Arise: I started with them when my kiddos were babies and they have a variety of companies to choose from in order to get started working from home. I will warn you that you need a great headphone set, one that blocks out all noises and a great phone. I will recommend you a few below:
- 21 Work at home jobs
- How to make money with blogging
- 45 Ways to make extra money
- 5 Ways to make money as a virtual assistant