This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission) at zero cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details..
How to be the best you ever! How has your first week in 2018 been thus far? I have been hit with the flu bug so these last few days have consisted of warm lemon water, Tamiflu, and cough medicine. Today is the first day I have felt like getting out of bed and it feels freaking amazing. This time of year, everybody is making their new year’s resolution and setting new goals for themselves and that to me, is always a great thing.
I have so much to be grateful for that I can’t even list them all if I tried! When you shift your focus from the things that you don’t want and focus all of your attention on the things that you do want, it makes it very easy for you to see the little small things that we often take for granted. As, you continue to strive to make this year your best year ever, I want to share with you some ways to be the best you ever!
6 Ways To Be The Best You Ever
- Reflect back on your life. As you are reflecting, try not to focus so much on the bad stuff. Yes, things happen, but I would advise you to learn how to let go of the past and take those valuable lessons from it.
- Be Grateful. In everything that you do from this point on, make sure you are finding more ways to be grateful for what you do have. The more you are thankful for what you do have, the more God can bless you with more.
- Always find ways to improve yourself. Whether it be mentally, spiritually, or physically, always look for ways to improve in those areas.
Related blog post:
- 5 Tips To Get Over Your Past
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Share Your Story
- Why Women Stay In Toxic Relationships
- 7 Keys You Need To Increase Your Faith
- Attend virtual or physical events that help you to grow: I make it a habit to listen to motivational and inspirational events like my I Am Enough Empowerment Week. What you feed your mind is what will come out of your heart.
- Use Affirmations. For those of you who have been following me for a while, you know that I love affirmations and I use them all the time. Today, grab a pen and paper and write down 10 I AM statements.
- Speak life to yourself. Eliminate and refrain from speaking negatively towards yourself. Watch how you speak to and about yourself because your two ears are always listening.
QUESTION: How do you prepare to be the best version of yourself?