This post may contain paid and/or affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.. em>
Good morning to all you amazing mommies! I have been publishing my own books since 2012 and I must say you not even think that a southern gal such as myself, who didn’t like to read or write when I was younger. I was the girl who hated to read in high school and do comprehension questions. I have tons of tons of journals all over my house and in my car. I always say I have to be prepared when God drops a million dollar idea in my head. Whether I use it right then or not, I have to jot it down for later.
Writing your book can have amazing benefits and allow you to be known as an expert in your field. Since becoming a self-published author, I have grown as a businesswoman and it just opened up so many opportunities for me. I’m going to share with you why you should write your book and share your story with the world.
5 Benefits of writing your book
- Be seen as an expert: Publishing your book should be written on a topic that you are familiar with and have life experiences.
- Speaking Opportunities: Once I published my book, it opened up a lot of opportunities for me to share my message with organizations and their audience.
- More Income: You can definitely profit from selling your book. But, know that your book will not sell itself. If you need help with ways to sell your book in bulks way before your book is published, I can help.
- Book Collaboration for other authors: Now, that I’ve published my own books, I can do book collaborations with other authors and aspiring authors to share a common message.
- Help More people: By publishing your book and sharing your story, you can help people globally especially with having access to millions of people on social media
I hope these tips will inspire you to stop sitting on your message and get started today! If you have a message inside of you, but you need clarity, call me! Or if you are a do it yourself type of gal, you can grab my “Author’s Class” and get started today.
Question: Are you ready to write your book? leave me a comment below: