About three years ago, I had my big break with getting a call center job at home. Since having over five years of call center experience, I thought I would give it try. As you know i’ve been working from home about eight years now, with occasionally re-entering back into the work force. I must say it was super exciting finally being able to work at home. Now, that my kiddos are in school now, I figured I would try my hand at it, now that my home is pretty much quiet for a few hours during the day and sometimes, I would work in the early part of the morning before waking them for school.
5 Call Center Companies You Can Work For At Home
- ACD Direct. This one was one of my favorites of all time. I did get a lot of hours with them, but mainly worked in the late hours. The customer service people were very nice. The only reason why i’m not working for them now is because where I am the internet service sucks and if you can’t get good call quality, you can easily get written up. As long as you give them a head of time notice, they will excuse your shift.
- Call Center Q/A. I worked with them for a bit as well, and you get paid $5 per call you make. It’s kind of like being a mystery shopper. You call like you are going to purchase their product or service. They also have a referral program, that pays you $5 for each referral but at this time, they are not doing that.
- ARC Call Performance Solution: I did a few mystery shopping calls for them, but I didn’t get steady work
- Secret Shopper. If you love shopping then you will love being a mystery shopper. I can share with you all my tips and tricks at Mystery Shopping 101. You can even get paid to take trips to Disney World and go on dates with your husband. Go ahead give it a try!
- Talk2rep. A few of my mommy friends worked for this company.
I hope these companies lead you to your next work at home job opportunity. I’m congratulating you in advance! One last thing, you will need a great headphone set that has great reception and noise free control. I will share with you the top two that I used and loved. You will not regret this investment. And a lot of the companies require this phone set.