This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission) at zero cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details..
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and that is not a time for you to be sad or feel like you not good enough because you are single. Honey, you still can have a great time and allow yourself the grace to go out and have a ball. I must say I still have to catch myself when men asking am I single?
Just because you are single, does not mean that you are cursed or anything like that. I want you to enjoy this day like any other day and know that you deserve to be loved just like any other human being. Don’t allow one day out of the year to lose sight on the other 364 days of the year that love surrounds you.
5 Date Ideas For Singles During Valentine’s Day
- Plan a date night with yourself: If you don’t have a special someone right now, take yourself out to dinner. Don’t be cheap, you deserve it.
- Plan a date night with the kiddos: Last year was my first Valentine’s Day by myself and I thought I was going to be really sad, but believe it or not, me and my kids had a great evening out at McCalister’s because kids eat FREE on Tuesdays after 4 pm, so I got all dolled up, picked them up from school and we had a blast!
- Go buy yourself a nice pajama set or cute lingerie set. A girl can NEVER have too many undergarments. Have fun and remember to show yourself some extra love and remember, your future husband will find you in God’s timing.
- Stay home and do you. Take the kiddos to grandparent’s house for the night. Watch grownup movies and enjoy not having to watch kiddy shows. Enjoy your peace and quiet.
- Go out to your favorite comedy show/concert. Purchase your tickets early and get great seats. Put on your cute and sexy outfit and paint the town red.
I hope this article helps you to realize that you are enough and you deserve to be love all 365 days of the year. If this article has helped you, would you do me a favor and share this with your friends and family?