This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission) at zero cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details..
Making money at home and in your business is the ultimate goal of why we are in the business in the first place. Moms want to be creative and be able to make money while taking care of their children. The biggest frustration that I hear about when I speak to moms is they are not making money in their business and then they end up not doing anything at all because it’s too painful. Majority of the time, moms always put themselves last and do without so that their kids can have what they need. I know all too well about how this feels because when I first began my first business, The LaTersa Diaper Cakes, I wasn’t making crap and when I tell you, I was broker than Peter and Paul put together, that would be an understatement! My first year in business, I was in the -$3,000.
I was so hurt that it almost made me throw in the towel early. See, what I learned is that you have to be willing to put in the work, even when you are not seeing the results that you desire. Here are five reasons why you are not making money whether it’s in your business or at home:
5 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Money
- You are not focused: You are trying to do too many things and when you are allowing yourself to become a jack of all trades, nothing sticks. You confuse people because one week, you are a jewelry maker and next week, you are a coach. If you need to gain clarity, don’t hesitate, do it today!
- Not promoting: If you keep all your products and services to yourself and never tell anybody, how can you expect anyone to know that you are a solution to their problem.
- You give up too quickly: Every time you hit a rough spot, you give up and start something else. You have to keep at it until you see the results that you want.
- Too proud: You don’t want anyone to know that you are struggling and you need help. Everybody needs help and coaching at some point in their career.
- Freebie queen: You think you will always find your solution on YouTube or Google. Here’s a newsflash for you; no one will ever give you everything for free. It’s time you give yourself permission to get answers to your questions. Another reason is you might be giving away your products for free all the time.
Before you decide to throw in the towel, hire a coach so you can skip the drama and gain the clarity that you need. I always say you are your biggest investment and until you gain clarity, you will continue to go down the same path and keep getting the same results. I hope this post has blessed you in some way or another. Please share this with your friends and family!
QUESTION: What has kept you stuck from making money in your business? Leave me a comment below
I have hand-picked a few more posts for you because if you loved this one, you will love these: