This post may contain paid and/or affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.. em>
Have you been blogging for some while now but you have hit a stand still? Does coming up with new material seem very frustrating? It’s been 9 years since I started blogging and I will be the first one to say that it has its highs and lows. Well, I want to share with you a few things you can do to keep your blog updated with new content and most importantly, valuable content for your readers.
5 Tips To Keep the momentum for blogging
- Take a break. When I get tired or feel like I can’t come up with new content, I take a few days or sometimes, even a week or so to clear my mind and head. You have to gain clarity and go back to the basics when writing. I know for me, I love to write and it seems like my mind never shuts up, but I’ve learned and still learning that sometimes you have to pause.
- Re-purpose old content: If you’ve been blogging for a few years, you can re-purpose some of your old popular blog posts. Don’t let your content go to waste. you can even turn your most popular blog posts into mini e-books.
- Do a VLOG: If you feel like you don’t want to write, do videos or live streams and upload them to your blog. You don’t have to do things the traditional way. Think outside the box and ask your audience what they are interested in and give them just that.
Related posts you will love
- You can request guest post: You can make a page on your website, stating the requirements of what your guidelines would be in order for others to submit guest blog posts.
- Use Private label content. Yes, you can purchase blog posts by the bundles in just about every niche. You can get more details here
I hope this post gives you that boost that you need to keep going with your blogging career. If you are ready to start your blog, check out my free blogging course below: