This post may contain paid and/or affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.. em>
This is a new year to get free and it can be whatever you want or need it to be. If you have gone through some challenges last year or even if you are currently going through it, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know it can difficult when you want to make a change in your life and try a different direction, but if you allow God to take the driver’s seat, it might make all the world of difference. I can tell you from experience that when you can taste your change and you want it badly enough, miracles can take place.
Sometimes, you might have to cry a river and get it all out when you are going through, but tears to me just cleanses the soul. So, If you are ready to do the work, let me share with you some practical tips on ways that you can allow yourself room to get FREE.
5 Ways To Get FREE After Life Happens
- Be honest with yourself. Don’t for one second think that you can’t tell the truth. If you can’t be truthful with yourself, you are setting yourself up for a world of trouble. Sit down today and write out what’s really going on with you and be honest about what season you are in. Remember, what worked for you as a kid, might not work for you in your adult life.
- Take responsibility for your actions. Yes, it might have hurt you, or they may have hurt your feelings and lied on you or what have you, but acknowledging your part in the story, will help you to come up with a plan of action.
- Ask yourself What lesson is God trying to show me: Instead of asking God why me, ask him why not me. I guarantee you he is always looking out for us.
- Change your perspective: Instead of looking back with a whoa its me and I hate that this happened to you. Think about how much you have grown and how now you are a better person because of it.
- Forgive quickly: Don’t hold on to the grudges of yesterday, forgive yourself and others quickly so you won’t block your own blessings.
I hope these tips help you to start a new beginning and become the best version of yourself.
Question: How are you starting over and getting a fresh start in your life, leave me a comment below: