This post may contain paid and/or affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.. em>
I have seen my fair share of scams throughout my journey as a work at home mom! I was so eager to make money at home that I was trying any and all things. I mean I have some horror stories for you, but just for another day. I wanted to warn you about some of the things to avoid when starting your journey as a work at home mama. Now, this journey can be great but you just have to take all necessary precautions at any cost! So, grab a glass of wine and come on a journey with me!
Working at home can be a blast! More freedom, more time with your kiddos and all sorts of entertaining. But if you don’t avoid these scams, it can be a night mare!
5 Ways To Avoid WAHJob Scams
- Asking for your personal information: If any company is asking you for money and your personal banking information. That right there is a red flag. I can’t tell you how many times I fell for this one trick. Some of these people can sound so convincing.
- Verify the company. One great place I always check is the Better Business Bureau (BBB+). Google them to find out about previous customers and their experiences.
- Sending you interview via chats: I mean that one right there, really. You can’t schedule a phone interview? Please be aware of this
- Check their website: If there is no obvious sign of any kind of website or social media profile, I wouldn’t even bother.
- No contact information: You can’t find a phone number or email (legitimate), there there is another red flag.
I hope this post blesses you in some way! If you know of family and friends who might need this, would you please share this? Have an amazing day and leave me a comment below.
QUESTION: Have you encountered any scams and how did you recover?
Love & Prosperity,