Did you say 2018 will be your year that you start your business? Do you have tons of ideas but you just can’t seem to put them together? When I first started my business years ago, I was all over the place and I must admit, it drove my then husband crazy! Every day, he came home, I had a new idea that I wanted to talk about. I wanted to do it all and for a while, I was until I reach my burn-out moment. I was doing so much that I was not taking care of myself and it landed me a trip to the emergency room. It was an eye-opener, to say the least. (Post originally posted in January and updated June 22, 2018) Continue reading “6 Easy Ways To Start A Business in 2018”
Are you frustrated with not making enough money in your service-based business? Does it seem like everybody else is making money online but you? Today, I want you to sit back and relax and be opened to learning something new. I have been in business for almost ten years now and I know all too well about struggling to make money. I know, if you are like me, you desire to have freedom and spend more time with your family! Am I right? I have a few ways that has worked for me since becoming a mompreneur. I’m going to give you five ways that you can leverage your expertise and knowledge so you can in return get paid. Continue reading “5 Ways You Can Make Money Offering Your Services”
Hey moms, did you know that you have money secretly hiding in your homes? Well, let me tell you, it’s your kids. Your kids could be making money right this second. Your kids could be having a fortune right now. You never know what your kids can do if you don’t ask. I want to share five ways to make money with your kids. Continue reading “5 Ways Kids Can Make Money”
Can you believe that we are less than three weeks away until 2018? I don’t know about you but it seems as if this year just came and went. One minute it was January and now we are in December. I have had an amazing year and not to mention, I joined the forties club a few weeks ago. Business for me this year has been one heck of a year and I’m now spending my days preparing for the upcoming new year.
During this time, it’s important that we take some time to reflect on the things that we are grateful for via it personal or business related. What you thank about, God brings more of it. So, I wanted to shed some light on this thing called preparation and getting your business in alignment with your goals.
3 Steps To Prepare Your Business For The New Year
- Get crystal clear: You need clarity on the moves and process you will take in order to accomplish your goals for your business.
- Figure out what didn’t work for you and eliminate it from your business plans
- Put systems in place. You need systems in place in order to help you stay visible and functional even if you are not physically present.
I hope these steps help you in your process of preparing for your new year in business.
QUESTION: I want to know how you are getting ready. Comment on this Post:
If you haven’t heard already, Instagram is the hotness right now and I don’t think they are going away anytime soon! When starting your business online, you need to choose a platform on social media that’s right for you and not spread yourself too thin. Today, I’m going to share with you a few quick tips to help you get started on Instagram.
4 Tips To Succeed On Instagram
- Be your authentic self. Even though people can’t see you in the flesh, it’s very easy for people and your tribe to tell when you are being fake. Here is the thing, God made you so unique and if you knew just how awesome you are, you wouldn’t be so concerned with trying to mimic someone else.
- Create amazing images. Don’t just throw up any old thing. Remember, this is your brand and it represents you and what you stand for.
- Be consistent. Pick out a time frame of how often you will post. My recommendations would be to figure out when your audience is online and post accordingly. Posting three times per day is a great start.
- Engage with your followers. If they take the time to comment on your post, the least you could do is respond back with a thank you. Don’t be selfish or so self-absorbed that you ignore those who admire and engage with you.
I hope these tips help you build your Instagram page up to an engaging and fun page! Let me know some of your favorite tips that have helped you on Instagram.
QUESTION: Are you on Instagram? If so drop your name below so I can show you some love. You can follow me on Instagram at @mommiemaven