Super Bowl 52 game was one of the fun games that I’ve watched in years! Now, I’m not a huge fan of football mainly because I don’t understand it but I did watch it this past weekend. My all-time favorite part of watching the game is the halftime show. I look forward to seeing which of my favorite celebrities will perform. This year, I have to say that Justin Timberlake did an amazing tribute to Prince. No matter how many times I see that Prince is gone, I still can’t believe it. He was one of the best performers to ever have lived. Continue reading “5 Things The Super Bowl 52 Taught Me”
This is a new year to get free and it can be whatever you want or need it to be. If you have gone through some challenges last year or even if you are currently going through it, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know it can difficult when you want to make a change in your life and try a different direction, but if you allow God to take the driver’s seat, it might make all the world of difference. I can tell you from experience that when you can taste your change and you want it badly enough, miracles can take place. Continue reading “5 Ways To Get FREE After Life Happens”
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! I love Valentine’s Day for two reasons: It’s all about love and because my daughter was born the day after, so I had a Valentine’s Day baby. To me, I feel like Valentine’s Day should be every day and it needs to say love day. I want to give some encouragement to those of you who are single as well. I will be sharing with you 10 ideas of ways that you can show love to your spouse. Continue reading “10 Date Ideals For Couples On Valentines Day”
How to be the best you ever! How has your first week in 2018 been thus far? I have been hit with the flu bug so these last few days have consisted of warm lemon water, Tamiflu, and cough medicine. Today is the first day I have felt like getting out of bed and it feels freaking amazing. This time of year, everybody is making their new year’s resolution and setting new goals for themselves and that to me, is always a great thing.
I have so much to be grateful for that I can’t even list them all if I tried! When you shift your focus from the things that you don’t want and focus all of your attention on the things that you do want, it makes it very easy for you to see the little small things that we often take for granted. As, you continue to strive to make this year your best year ever, I want to share with you some ways to be the best you ever!
6 Ways To Be The Best You Ever
- Reflect back on your life. As you are reflecting, try not to focus so much on the bad stuff. Yes, things happen, but I would advise you to learn how to let go of the past and take those valuable lessons from it.
- Be Grateful. In everything that you do from this point on, make sure you are finding more ways to be grateful for what you do have. The more you are thankful for what you do have, the more God can bless you with more.
- Always find ways to improve yourself. Whether it be mentally, spiritually, or physically, always look for ways to improve in those areas.
Related blog post:
- 5 Tips To Get Over Your Past
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Share Your Story
- Why Women Stay In Toxic Relationships
- 7 Keys You Need To Increase Your Faith
- Attend virtual or physical events that help you to grow: I make it habit to listen to motivational and inspirational events like my I Am Enough Empowerment Week. What you feed your mind is what will come out of your heart.
- Use Affirmations. For those of you who have been following me for a while, you know that I love affirmations and I use them all the time. Today, grab a pen and paper and write down 10 I AM statements.
- Speak life to yourself. Eliminate and refrain from speaking negatively towards yourself. Watch how you speak to and about yourself because your two ears are always listening.
QUESTION: How do you prepare to be the best version of yourself?
As long as you are living and breathing, there will be trials and obstacles that we have to face. Let’s just be honest, we are not going to walk this earth and have nothing happen to us. God had all kinds of bad things to happen to him, and all he did was love everybody. I’m almost 40 years old and when I tell you I have had my share of hiccups, that would be an understatement. Being a young gal from the deep south, I was raised in a very small town where everybody knows each other and most of us are related. Well, here is the downfall of that, too many people have their opinion of you and what you should be doing and who you should be doing it with. Can you relate?
As a young girl, I struggled with my esteem and self-worth. I searched for everything and everybody to make me feel worthy of the good in life. I tried to over-compensate for my lack of self-esteem by being an all American cheerleader, captain of the team, honor roll student, church girl, the nice girl always making others feel good about themselves. Well, how many of you know that whatever you don’t deal with will always keep stalking and chasing you?
When life happened to me, it nearly killed me to the point where all I wanted to do was meet my heavenly father. I was in so much pain and experiencing heartache after heartache, that I needed something or someone to numb the pain. It wasn’t until I got sick and tired of myself and got up and did something about it. Back in 2012, I wrote and published my first book and oh boy was I scared out of my mind. I thought people are really going to be talking now. They are going to think I’m a nut basket. Here’s what I learned from writing my very first book:
5 Reasons Why YOu Should Share Your Story
- You have to totally heal from your pain: A lot of stuff that I shared in my first book, I wouldn’t have been so detailed and graphics. I realized even after I published it, that I still had some hidden pain. Even though I had healed in most of the areas, it was still some things stuck to me like glue.
- Someone else’s breakthrough is tied to your story: If you keep your testimony to yourself, you are being selfish and keeping that next person from experience peace and joy like you.
- Your pain is not about you: I learned that it was not about me even though it pained me to death and it hurt like hell. I still had questions for God like why me.
- You will heal by helping others: God allowed you to live to tell your story of how you overcame your situation. As long as you still have breathed in your lungs, there is always somebody else out there who is or have gone through the same thing you have.
- Profit from your story: You can tell your story better than anybody. So why not write your book and tell of the goodness of the lord and how he blessed you to overcome. Not everybody lives to tell their story. Don’t die with your story on the inside of you. If you are ready to write your story, click on the image below.
QUESTION: Are you ready to share your story with the world? Comment below