This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission) at zero cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details..
This year I must say has been one of many triumphs and discoveries. I’ve have had one heck of a year and as I take some time to reflect back over 2019, I feel so grateful and thankful. This year for Christmas, my mom came to visit us and buy when I tell you, we so had the time of our lives. As you reflect back over your life in 2019, remember all the great times and the ones that taught you a valuable lesson as well. In today’s post, I want to share with you some practical ways on how you can manifest your dream life!
5 ways to manifest your dreams
1. Write your goals and be specific: Take some time to get crystal clear about what you want to achieve next year.
2. Take action: your goals will not work themselves. You have to give God something to work with. Now is not the time for you to be lazy. In order for you to have something you’ve never had, you have to be willing to do something you’ve never done.
3. Pray over your dreams: Before the new year comes in, take some time to ask God for your his vision for your life. You want to commit your hopes and dreams to the lord and always allow him to guide your every footsteps.
4. Protect your vision: Not everyone needs to know about your plans for the new year. Stop telling people , especially small minded people your big ideas. Some people are dream killers
5. Believe that it is possible: In order for you to see real results in your life, you first have to become a person of belief. You have to believe in your dreams even when no one else does.
I hope something I have written blesses you in some way or another. Make sure you share this post on Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram so all your family and friends can benefit from it. Make sure you grab your Free Gift Now!
QUESTION: What are your goals for 2020? Leave me a comment below