This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission) at zero cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details..
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links used throughout this post. But rest assured, I only suggest things or services that I used or been referred to.
Hey Hey, lovelies! Are you looking for ways to save money quickly? Well, You are at the right party.
It’s the new year and it’s a great time to start some new habits surrounding your money.
It’s always a great idea to live below your means so I’m going to share with you some quick tips to save money very easily.
There could be a number of reasons why you want to save money this year: maybe you are saving up for your new home or maybe you just need to save your first thousand dollars for your emergency fund; whatever the case may be, it’s never too late to start a new habit.
Learning how to budget and saving money quickly will never get old and to start your kids while they are young with how to save money is always a plus in my book. Today I’m going to be sharing with you some of the tips that have been working for me.
So are you ready to learn how to save money quickly, great let’s have some fun!
15 Ways To Save Money Quickly
- Don’t eat out much. If you do, try to go when kiddos can eat free
- Take your lunch to work. Avoid spending crazy money on vending machines and restaurants.
- Eliminate your cable bill
- Get the lowest plan on your cell phone company
- Use coupons to grocery shop
- $5 Meal plan. You can get meals sent directly to your house. Get more details here!
- Carpool to work and split the gas bill.
- Stay home with your kids instead of paying a sitter
- Sell used items on eBay
- Have a garage sale. Sell your gently and used items
- Sell your items on craigslist
- Shop online through ebates and start earning cash back. Sign up through my affiliate link here
- Pay your bills on time to avoid late fees.
- Cut back on your hair appointment
- Eliminate your monthly business expenses. Check to see where you are spending monthly payments but not getting a return on your investment
- Put 10% of your weekly earnings into a savings account where you can’t get to easily.
More related articles for saving money
- Making money through your online store
- 5 Ways to make money from your crafts
- 3 Ways to cut your grocery bill in half
- How to save money with couponing