Everywhere you turn, I bet you hear something about starting your business or making money from home right? I know you have been saying for years, that you were going to start your business and eventually leave the rat race of commuting to work every day. See, there are some things you need to put into place before leaving your corporate America job. Today, I’m going to share with you some of the things I feel is important and things that I wish I had done before quitting my administrative assistant job.
- Save up three months of monthly expenses. That means your rent, groceries, utilities, and all the things that you need in order to survive. These are the bare necessities that you need in order to live comfortably.
- Invest in a coach: While you are still working your 9-5 investor, this is the perfect time to invest in your business, while you have a steady income coming in. See, it won’t hurt so baby to invest an extra hundred dollars here and there when you have a regular paycheck coming in.
Love this, Pin It Later!
- Start your business while you are still working your 9-5: You can start your business as a side hustle and work it part-time and build your brand while you are still working.
- Set aside specific hours to work on your business: Remember, your business won’t work itself
I want you to know that it is possible to have a thriving and profitable business, but you need to be willing to put in the work and make the necessary adjustments when you see things are not working. I have created a Start Your Business Bundle that will help you get started. It comes fully loaded with everything you need.
- Business Plan 101 Template
- Canva 101 Video Tutorial Class
- 25 Ways to make multiple streams of income
- How to find your targeted audience
- How to turn your hobby into a profit
- Boss Mom Business Planner
- How to set smart goals
- How to create your first product and so much more
P.S. I look forward to seeing you on the other side: Be sure to join my FB Group for the continued support!