During my journey of being a mompreneur, I have found that I love reading. Had you asked me to read a book back in school, I probably would have laughed at you. I hated reading, but fast forward to today and I not only enjoy reading, but I have published several hard back books and tons of e-books. I have compiled a list of my top favorite ebooks to read that every mom entrepreneur should read to help her continue to thrive at home and in her business. Grab your favorite glass of wine and sit back and relax.
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links used within this post. You can read more about it at my disclosure page.
1) MOMS The Original Entrepreneur by (Yours Truly)… This little guide is all about helping moms with various ideas that she can use on a daily basis to make money from home. It gives you real-life examples of what it takes to manage your time, money and family-work life. This book really is the core of who God says you are, YOU truly are an original entrepreneur based on Proverbs 31. Get Instant Access Now!
2) Will The Real YOU Stand Up by Kim Garst… I read this little ebook in about two hours, it is filled with so much valuable information, I started implementing right away. I must say that the only way to be successful online is by being your Authentic Self. People can weed out fakeness very quickly. If you are new to social media, I highly recommend this ebook. Grab yours now!
3) From Entrepreneur To Infopreneur by Stephanie Chandler….. One of the mentors a few years ago, at her mastermind, recommended that I read this book and I must say it changed my life forever. This book breaks down in elementary style how easy it is to turn your information that you already have into info-products. If you have a blog, you probably have tons and tons of great and valuable information that you can turn into an audio or ebook. This ebook even has examples of what and how to do it. It’s a like your little mentor right there in your living room. I highly recommend this book. Get instant access now!
4) GO PRO by Eric Worre… If you are in internet marketing, this book is jammed packed with so much information that you have to read it in increments. You don’t want to get information overload, but it’s so juicy and content rich, that you might not want to put it down. Great book to read. Click here now!
5) The Law Of Attraction by Ester Hicks… I have read this book probably about 20 times. It really breaks it down just how important it is to understand why certain things are happening in your life and what you can do to change it. Remember, what ever you think about with a lot of feeling and emotion is what you bring about. Grab your copy now!
6) Knowing Your Value by Mika Brzezinski…This is another phenomenal read and it had my mouth wide open because when you think of how men are in the work place and then you look at women. We are some emotional beings and we always try to discount our products and services because we always want to help other moms and women in general. But on the other hand, men they just charge what they are worth and keep it moving. My mind has never been the same since reading this wealth of information. When you know your worth, you can charge what you’re worth and get paid for your products and services. Grab your copy now!
7) MOMPRONEUR … Now if you are a mom and wife and find it hard to balance all the many roles that you play, I recommend you grab my best selling book which is full of practical and easy tips to manage it all. I must warn you, the last chapter will have laughing so hard! Grab it here!
8) The 4 Hour Work Week by timothy Ferriss…. Now this little darling opened my eyes up to so much. Because at the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey, I was all over the place and balancing was a struggle for me. Dive into this guide and gather a whole new meaning on “you gotta work 24 hours a day and team no sleep”…. Grab yours now!
9) The Laws Of Enduring Success by Maria Bartiromo… I’m all about being successful but there is some things that need to come before that and that is making sure you are mentally ready. This is one I just ordered and can’t wait to dive into it. Grab yours now!
10) Women Don’t Ask by Linda Babcock…. This is also another great read, it really explains how men and women are different when It comes to asking for what we want. Read this one and let me know your input and thoughts. It’s not in e-book form, but I highly recommend you read this one. Grab it now!
14) Dave Ramsey The Total MONEY Makeover. Radio talk-show host and bestselling author Ramsey (Financial Peace) explain both his popularity and the appeal of this book. The bedrock of his system is simple: work hard, pay what you owe and stay out of debt. His main commandment is “Pay cash.” He first exhorts the reader to take “baby steps,” which are designed to build on each other: first, save $1,000 as an emergency fund; then, pay off all debts from smallest to largest; save a larger three-to-six-month emergency fund. I’ve read this book several times and every time, I learn something new!
I hope you enjoy my list of e-books and books to read for all you amazing moms and aspiring entrepreneurs out there. If you would like to recommend a book to add to this list, leave us a comment below and we will add it if it fits our audience. Updated on January 4, 2018.