During my journey of being a mompreneur, I have found that I love reading. Had you asked me to read a book back in school, I probably would have laughed at you. I hated reading, but fast forward to today and I not only enjoy reading, but I have published several hard back books and tons of e-books. I have compiled a list of my top favorite ebooks to read that every mom entrepreneur should read to help her continue to thrive at home and in her business. Grab your favorite glass of wine and sit back and relax.
1) MOMS The Original Entrepreneur by (Yours Truly)… This little guide is all about helping moms with various ideas that she can use on a daily basis to make money from home. It gives you real life examples of what it takes to manage your time, money and family-work life. This book really is the core of who God says you are, YOU truly are an original entrepreneur based on Proverbs 31. Get Instant Access Now!
2) Will The Real YOU Stand Up by Kim Garst… I read this little ebook in about two hours, it is filled with so much valuable information, I started implementing right away. I must say that the only way to be successful online is by being your Authentic self. People can weed out fakeness very quickly. If you are new to social media, I highly recommend this ebook. Grab yours now!
3) From Entrepreneur To Infopreneur by Stephanie Chandler….. One of mentors a few years ago, at her mastermind, recommended that I read this book and I must say it changed my life forever. This books breaks down in elementary style how easy it is to turn your information that you already have into info-products. If you have a blog, you probably have tons and tons of great and valuable information that you can turn into an audio or ebook. This ebook even have examples on what and how to do it. It’s a like your little mentor right there in your living room. I highly recommend this book. Get instant access now!
4) GO PRO by Eric Worre… If you are in internet marketing, this book is jammed packed with so much information that you have to read it in increments. You don’t want to get information overload, but it’s so juicy and content rich, that you might not want to put it down. Great book to read. Click here now!
5) The Law Of Attraction by Ester Hicks… I have read this book probably about 20 times. It really breaks it down just how important it is to understand why certain things are happening in your life and what you can do to change it. Remember, what ever you think about with a lot of feeling and emotion is what you bring about. Grab your copy now!
6) Knowing Your Value by Mika Brzezinski…This is another phenomenal read and it had my mouth wide open because when you think of how men are in the work place and then you look at women. We are some emotional beings and we always try to discount our products and services because we always want to help other moms and women in general. But on the other hand, men they just charge what they are worth and keep it moving. My mind has never been the same since reading this wealth of information. When you know your worth, you can charge what you’re worth and get paid for your products and services. Grab your copy now!
7) Blogging For Business by Tamyka Washington… This book is full of value and is a great place to start if you are new to blogging and in business. Remember when I told you that along the way you find some great people to help you along the way, well, this was the first person to reach out to me and tell me what I was doing wrong in my diaper cakes days and to this day we are still really great friends (never met in person)…. I recommend you check this out. Grab your copy now!
8) The 4 Hour Work Week by timothy Ferriss…. Now this little darling opened my eyes up to so much. Because at the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey, I was all over the place and balancing was a struggle for me. Dive into this guide and gather a whole new meaning on “you gotta work 24 hours a day and team no sleep”…. Grab yours now!
9) The Laws Of Enduring Success by Maria Bartiromo… I’m all about being successful but there is some things that need to come before that and that is making sure you are mentally ready. This is one I just ordered and can’t wait to dive into it. Grab yours now!
10) Women Don’t Ask by Linda Babcock…. This is also another great read, it really explains how men and women are different when It comes to asking for what we want. Read this one and let me know your input and thoughts. It’s not in e-book form, but I highly recommend you read this one. Grab it now!
I hope you enjoy my list of e-books and books to read for all you amazing moms and aspiring entrepreneurs out there. If you would like to recommend a book to add to this list, leave us a comment below and we will add it if it fits for our audience.