I created this page to compile a list of all the recommended services, products that I use to help me run a successful blog or ones that other mommy bloggers have used. I also share some of my favorite personal hygiene products to assist you with smelling good all day. Consider this my way of helping you find all your stuff in one central location.
BLOGGING RELATED TOOLS
Blogging Made Simple Course. I recommend you check out my course Blogging Made Simple where I show you the exact steps that I use to generate additional revenue each month from my blog. Even if you are a newbie, you can still learn these practical tips and begin to make money from home.
Siteground. I use this amazing hosting so that my site can run smoothly. I have never had a problem with them and they are fairly reasonable too. You can watch my How to start a blog with siteground tutorial here! You can get them as low as $3.95/month. Check out Siteground here!
Wordfence. Every website needs to be protected from spam ware, viruses and etc. Download the plugin here
Acuity. You will need a way for your clients to schedule appointments with you. I highly recommend you check out Acuity.
Grammarly. I promise you this little gem has made me feel like I’m grammatically correct and can spell my butt off. it checks your blog post and whatever you are writing online to make sure you have it written correctly. Get it now! Thank me later!
Godaddy. Most of the time you can purchase domain names for as low as $0.99… Grab yours now!
Google analytics. You want to know how your website is showing up in the search engines.
Convertkit. I must say that if you have a blog, you must have Convertkit. It’s an easier way for you to create a way to stay in contact with your clients and your audience. It’s one of the best email marketing solutions out there.
Canva Pro. If you have been struggling and wondering how I create all my images and banners, then you have got to get Canva for Business. This little site has saved me tons of money and I couldn’t be happier.
99 Designs. If you are looking for some designs for your website, logos, social media or blog header, then this is a very simple and easy way to go. Get 99 designs here!
Affiliate marketing. This is one way that you can make money by joining various affiliate programs. You get a certain percentage of selling someone else’s products. If you are really serious about making money with affiliate marketing, then I highly recommend taking This Course. (FYI, I took this class and it is jammed packed with great content and tricks to win)
WORK AT HOME/BUSINESS STARTUP TOOLS
How to start a blog. I share with you the basics of starting a great blog. While you are home taking care of the kids, working on your blog is one of the quickest ways to make money from home. Read How to start a blog here.
How to make money on your blog. I have been blogging since 2009 and I’ve learned a few tricks to generate additional streams of revenue. Read How to make money on your blog here!
Flexjobs. This site is where you can find legitimate work from home jobs. I’ve used them for years! Get started now!
How to start a business. I share with you easy and practical tips to get your business started with little to no money down. Start my free business class here!
10 Self Care Cheat Sheet for Busy Moms. In order to be the best version of yourself, you must learn how to take better of yourself. Download your cheat sheet now!
Make money as a Freelance Professional. I share 6 ways you can make money as a freelancer. Read it here!
Make money with your crafts. If you are a crafty gal like myself, I share with you five ways to start profiting from your crafts. Learning how to make money from home by selling your gifts is fun and clever. Read them here!
FREE Business Cheat Sheet. 10 Essential Business Keys to starting an online business. Download now
Top tools for Mompreneurs. Some of my favorite things I use in business. Get them here!
Recommended Books For Mompreneurs. I love reading and every time I find a new book, I share it with you. Read the entire list here!
WORK FROM HOME-HOME OFFICE EQUIPMENT
MONEY SAVING WEBSITES
Ebates. If you enjoy shopping online at your favorite stores, start earning cashback on your purchases. All you need to do is click on your favorite stores and get to shopping. Right now if you sign up through my link, you will get a $10 Free cashback. Sign up for Ebates here!
$5 Meal Plan. This site allows you to order your $5 meal plan for only $5 per month. Not only do they send you the meal, but they also send you the grocery list of items you will need in order to cook your gourmet meal. I say it’s a win-win.
Hello Fresh. Now, we have been using them for a few years now! I love how easy their recipes are to follow and my kids enjoy cooking with them. We have our meals delivered to us weekly. Saves time and money and the food comes already cut and everything. Sign up with them today! You won’t regret it.
Ibotta. When you download their app, you can start earning cashback. Download the app on your phone.
Booking.com. Anytime I’m traveling, I always search this site and they seem to always have great deals. But the best time to book a deal for check-in is on Saturdays.
Priceline.com This site is similar to booking.com but you have to compare and see what’s the best deal that they have.
Groupon.com. This one I have found a lot of last-minute getaways.
🛍 MY FAVORITE HYGIENE PRODUCTS 🎥
1. Jason Rose Water Body wash ….. I am addicted to this body wash and how clean it makes me feel. If you love Rosey and flowery scents, you are going to love this. Grab yours now!
2. Dove sensitive soap ….. If you are sensitive to your downstairs area, I highly recommend this soap. Dove to me, just have some really great soaps and they leave your skin feeling so soft. Grab yours now!
3. Dial Springwater soap ….. This is my go-to favorite and budget-friendly soap. I grew up with dial antibacterial soaps and it has never failed me yet. Grab yours now!
4. Irish Spring Body wash ….. This soap brings back so many childhood memories. My mama kept this soap in our house because for some reason, she always said it was on sale. (hint hint, now you see where I get shopping from deals from?) Grab yours now!
5. O’lay Ribbons Plus Body Wash…If you are looking for something to make your skin super baby soft without stripping your skin, then you will love this body wash. Grab yours now!
6. Tea Tree Hut Body Scrub…I have been using this scrub for years now and I must say, it has not disappointed me yet. It leaves my skin baby soft and smooth. Grab yours now!
7. Tea Tree Hut Shaving Moisturizing Oil…If you want smooth baby soft skin, without the cuts and nips, then I highly recommend you try this. Grab yours now!
8. Body Talc Free baby powder….Grab yours now!
9. VS Pure Seduction Mist….Grab yours now!
10. VS COCONUT OIL…Grab yours now!
11. Summers Eve Feminine Spray …Grab yours now
12. Whole blends shampoo 🧴 ….Grab yours now
13. Whole blends conditioner … Grab yours now
14. Summers eve feminine wipes …Grab yours now
15. Dove cucumber refresher wipes …Grab yours now
16. Arm & Hammer toothpaste…Grab yours now