The end of the year is less than two weeks away. Everybody is either just starting their Christmas shopping or wrapping things up with final purchases. I don’t know about you, but I get a kick out of getting ready for the new year. And today I want to share with you briefly my top 3 things you must do before the new year rolls around.
5 Things Every Mompreneur Must Do Before The End of The Year
1) Tie up loose ends. Meaning, complete your projects that have been lingering around the home office. Finish up your shopping for equipment whether it be home or business. One thing you don’t want to do is carry old unfinished projects into the new year.
2) Balance your books. If you handle your own books, now is a great time to do so or if you have an accountant. Going into the new year with the numbers of what you achieved in 2014, will give you a great view of how things went and what things worked for your business and what didn’t.
3) Purchase your last items for business. This time of the year is one of my favorites because I get to invest with some amazing business products that will help propel me into higher debths in the new year. Get this, you can write these off on your taxes. Any donations you might have made during the year can be deductions for your taxes.
4) Review your Goals for 2017. Review them to see what you accomplished and what gave you the most return on your investments. Find out what worked best for you and do more of that in the upcoming year. As far as the things that didn’t work, eliminate those.
5) Set some new & smart goals. Yes, you will never experience success with just hoping and wishing and praying. You need to set some goals and put some action steps into place so that you set yourself up to excel and exceed your wildest expectations. If you need help with getting clear on your goals and setting a plan of action, Click here and let’s chat!
I do hope these few steps will get your creative juices flowing so that you will bring in the new year with a bang. If these steps have been helpful to you, please feel free to share them with your friends and family.
QUESTION: How do you prepare for the new year? Leave me a comment below: