I know a lot of you are rather shy when it comes to ways to make extra income especially if you are rather a shy or to yourself type of gal. I can’t really say that I’m an introvert because I’m goofy and silly and I am very outgoing! I love making things happen and I love to laugh and I mean laugh a lot. You’re probably saying LaTersa, I would rather just be behind the scenes and not be so much in the public’s view. Being all out in the forefront is not everybody’s cup of tea and I wanted to make sure I shed some light on the topic at hand. Also to let you mommies know that you are not alone and that you can make extra income from home as well. Continue reading “7 Ways To Make Extra Income As An Introvert”
Today, I’m interviewing a work from home mom who is doing some amazing things. I met Holly when I started my diaper cakes business years ago. She is and continues to be very resourceful when it comes to finding legitimate work at home jobs, leads and etc. I’m grateful that she took the time out of her busy schedule as a wife and mom and all the other tasks that need her attention. I can tell you from experience that being a work from home mom is no walk in the park, but it can be done with the right system in place and the right support system. Every other Friday, I will be interviewing various moms who are making extra money by doing various work from home jobs and sharing tips with you how you can do the same! Continue reading “How One Work From Home Mom Is Making 6 Figures Annually”
Have you been blogging for some while now but you have hit a stand still? Does coming up with new material seem very frustrating? It’s been 9 years since I started blogging and I will be the first one to say that it has its highs and lows. Well, I want to share with you a few things you can do to keep your blog updated with new content and most importantly, valuable content for your readers. Continue reading “5 Tips To Keep The Momentum When Blogging Gets Overwhelming”
Are you ready to make some extra money? Who couldn’t use an extra $100 or even $1000 right? Well, ever since I was a kid, I always found ways to make money. What I finally realized is, I’ve always had the entrepreneurial mindset, I just didn’t know what to call it. Now that the holidays are over, I know a lot of you are looking to make extra money so you can increase your bank account. I’m very creative and a crafty gal at heart so some of these you might laugh at them, but trust me they work.
- Blogging. You can make money blogging. I make an extra $300-$500+ per month blogging and I’m expecting it to increase this year. There are lots of mommies and daddies out here making thousands of dollars and more. I can definitely show you how to start a blog. You can make money blogging in several ways like selling your own products and services or selling ad space on your blog, selling affiliate marketing and a tons more.
- Start your own business. You can start just about any online business and make money easily. The sky is no limit when it comes to making money in your business. I have a 7-Day Mini Business Startup Course that will walk you through how to start your business from the ground up.
- Sell your baked good (cakes, pies, cookies, etc.) As a teenager, I would sell my cakes and pies and make pretty good.
- Type reports (resumes, articles, blog posts)
- Sell your services on Fiverr
- Host garage sales
- Sell your crafts on sites like eBay, Etsy, or your own Shopify website
- Tutor online or offline (Vipkids)
- Host a workshop teaching couponing. I have been couponing for years now and I can show you how to save thousands of dollars in my Extreme Couponing Course.
- Sell your coupons.
- Sell Cans (coke products) As a kid, I would pick cans with my grandmother and sell them
- Virtual Assistant
- Sell MaryKay (In college, I sold MaryKay to keep gas money and other expenses)
- Become an Uber or Lyft driver
- Make Money with Ebates
- Teach cooking classes
- Do Hair
- Makeup artist
- Sell your used books
- Write blog posts and articles
- Babysit kids
- Pet Sitting
- Lawn services (mow lawns)
- Upholster used furniture
- Detail & wash cars/trucks
- Make Money On Your Blog
- Teach Fitness Class
- Teach Craft Classes (Think of what you love to create, then teach others how to do it for a fee)
- Social Media Manager
- Clean houses
- Do surveys (survey junkie, Swagbucks and etc.)
- Teach at your local community college (If you have a degree, let it work for you)
- Amazon FBA Program
- Amazon Associate
- Make money with affiliate marketing. You can make money with affiliate marketing online. You don’t need your own products to make money, you can sell other people’s products for a percentage. If you want to start with affiliate marketing, I highly recommend the course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing (I took this class and I learned so much)
- Freelance Writer
- Freelance Proof Reader
- Website designer
- Use apps that pay you to shop (Ibotta, Ebates, Dosh)
- Become a Transcriber
- Sell your photos
- Become a Mystery Shopper. When my kids were much younger, I was a mystery shopper and I can show you how you can become one at Mystery Shopping 101 ebook! You can even go on dinner dates with your husband for free.
- Personal Shopper. You can put ads on craigslist or find jobs at care.com
- Become a consultant
- Rake leaves
More related articles
- 30+ Ways to make money
- How to make money on your blog
- 20 Work at home Jobs
- How to start your business
- 6 Freelance Professions that you can work from home
- 5 Ways to make money from your crafts
I hope this list gets your creative juices flowing so that you can make more money in 2018. Let me know some of the things you do to make extra money? Leave me a comment
Disclaimer: Some affiliate links might be used.
How to start your blog with five easy steps. Blogging to me is the new rave and it’s been around for years and years and years. I do believe that it will continue to be around for many more years to come. I have been blogging now for nine years and I can tell you, I wish I had known some of the things I know now then. I started blogging to speak about the many ups and downs of being a stay at home wife/mom. When you are a stay at home mom, sometimes the only communication you have with adult humans are in the form of social media. Besides, having your little people running around the house, you pretty much just feel like a big kid and a worn out mama, right?
I want to give you the simplified version of how to start a blog in fifteen minutes or less. You can also watch my how to start a blog video tutorial here! I’m going to share with you five ways to start your blog today in no time. Are you ready? Let’s get started!
- Choose your hosting company. I recommend you go with a hosting company where you can host your own blog. When I began my blogging journey years ago, I started with blogger and while they might be free, they own your content and if something were to happen to their site, guess what, all of your content is gone as well. So I recommend you get started with WordPress.org and go with Siteground. You want to have a place where your audience can come and learn more about you. Your blog is like your brick and mortal except it’s virtual. You can sign up with my affiliate link for only $3.95 per month.
2.Purchase your domain. If you haven’t already purchased your domain, you can get ono right with Siteground. You can get a domain name for $14.95/year. I always purchase for two years so I won’t forget to pay it when it’s due.
3. Install your WordPress. With Siteground, it’s as easy as eating pie. It’s a one-click install WordPress step. Their customer service department is 24/7 and they usually respond within the hour. I love their chat support because I want my help right now. LOL
Related blog posts
4. Pick your theme. I like to keep it simple; especially when just starting out. Once you have installed WordPress, you will go to appearance and click on add new theme. WordPress has hundreds of themes already preloaded, so just choose one that will have the beautiful look that you desire and you are ready to go.
5. Choose your plugins. In order for your WordPress blog to work, you must have certain plugins to make it function to the fullest. You can see a list of the plugin at how to start a blog with Siteground.
Start your blog with my 5 easy stepsClick To Tweet
Question: What are some tips you would share with newbie bloggers? Comment below: