Super Bowl 52 game was one of the fun games that I’ve watched in years! Now, I’m not a huge fan of football mainly because I don’t understand it but I did watch it this past weekend. My all-time favorite part of watching the game is the halftime show. I look forward to seeing which of my favorite celebrities will perform. This year, I have to say that Justin Timberlake did an amazing tribute to Prince. No matter how many times I see that Prince is gone, I still can’t believe it. He was one of the best performers to ever have lived. Continue reading “5 Things The Super Bowl 52 Taught Me”
In order to have any success in life, you must learn how to increase your faith. You and God are a majority and he can take you places that people can not. Watch today’s quick motivation.
Love & Prosperity,
We all have had our fair share of disappointments and have done things in our past that we would care to forget right? I can tell you a thing or two about learning and move forward from your past. See, your past is where you learned the valuable lessons and your right now and your future is where you teach what you have learned. The thing that stings the most about your past is, you will have times where family and friends would care to remind you about way back then and I will discuss that a little later. But, for now, let’s focus on getting over your past.
5 Tips To Get Over Your Past
- Change your perspective on your situation: It took me years to do this one thing because, at one point in my life, I was so hurt and filled with guilt and shame that all I did was worry my pretty little head off. I didn’t want people to know how hurt and broken I was. But just a few short years ago, I got a new perspective on it and it has made all the world of a difference in my life.
- Ask God What Is It that he wants you to learn: See, instead of asking God why this had to happen to me, change it and see what you are supposed to learn. Because every experience has a lesson hidden inside of it if you are open to it.
- Realize that there is nothing you can do to change it: We all wish we had a magic wand to wave and make it not happen, but the truth of it, is that you can’t change it. The only thing you can do is to do better the next time something similar occurs.
- Stop talking about it. Yep, I said it: Sometimes the reason why you can’t get over a thing is that you keep speaking about it, reliving it over and over again in your mind. You have to get to a point in your life that you silence the negative voices in your head.
- Let it go and accept it for what it is: When you are tired and sick and tired of your own mess, that is when you will decide to take another direction. Sometimes, you like to play the victim and tell everybody about it because you want a pity party.
I hope these few tips help you to realize that at this very moment is all that matters to you and your future looks ten times better than your past. Please share this with your friends and family if this has been helpful to you.
QUESTION: What do you need to let go of so your future self will thank you for? Leave me a comment
I see so many women settling and walking around with low self esteem and guess what, it hurts me to my core. I don’t like to see women staying in relationships that are toxic and not good for them. When I see a woman walking with her head held down, all I want to do is run and go hug her. I’ve learned a thing or two since my teenage years or even my early adulthood. Loving yourself can be hard at times for women, moms because a lot of demands are placed on us at early ages. We are taught to give give and give and think of others before we think of ourselves. We saw our mothers take care of five or more children, all while having a 9-5 job and taking care and supporting their husbands. But the truth of the matter is, sometimes, our upbringing can hinder us from really seeing things for who and what it is. Taking care of you is a must and i’m going to show you with 3 simple tips.
3 Tips To Loving Yourself & Why It’s Necessary
- You can’t give what you don’t have. If you are constantly giving and giving and giving. Pretty soon, your cup is going to be empty. You will become depleted and start to feel resentment towards those you love. You must spend as much time needed in order to rejuvenate your well being.
- Choose you first. Start today saying YES to yourself and incorporate things that you love to do on a daily basis. It is very crucial for you to set this example for your daughters because trust me they are learning and watching everything that we do. You are teaching her by what you put up with and what you allow.
- Believe that you deserve better. Nothing will change until you start to say and believe that you can and will have better. Start making better and wiser choices now. The past is over and the only thing you have left are those life lessons that you learned from the mistakes that happened earlier on.
If you are struggling with learning how to love yourself, call me today asap! I don’t want you going another day without gaining some clarity about moving forward with your life! If this post has blessed you in any way, please share this with your friends and family.
QUESTION: What are some ways that you love yourself? Comment below
Recommended :I Am Enough Self Awareness Ebook
In today’s world, there are so many things that we as women are involved in, you might think for a second that we are super woman or energizing bunnies. We wear so many hats: wives, moms, sisters, boss, nurturers, and etc. You would think that we know that we should come first, but we have been taught to always put ourselves last and for some of us that has gotten us in a lot of trouble…….. Our health is suffering, our mental state and emotional state of mind is drained and when we do decide to do something for ourselves, we feel guilty or like we are doing something wrong if we put ourselves first and our own happiness.
I want you to know as moms, wives and sister friends, it’s imperative that we take some time out for ourselves and pour back into our lives. We have to consistently on a daily basis, give and fill our own cup so that it will remain full; Remember, you give from your overflow not an empty cup. Watch today’s video and grab my easy tips to selfcare!