I hope all of you are enjoyed your Thanksgiving time with your family and friends. It’s Black Friday and I know many of you are shopping and getting a glimpse of this holiday season shopping. It’s time you start making extra income! To be honest with you, I never go inside stores on Black Friday because to me, I just don’t see the need to be bumper to bumper with everybody trying to grab a TV or whatever. Being that I worked in retail for over five years, I know how the sales go and trust me, this won’t be the last one. So, I want to share with you three ways how you can cash in while you are shopping.
3 Ways to cash in on Black Friday
- Shop online: Instead of getting out of your cozy and warm bed, shop online through Ebates and earn cash back. Right now you can get double rebates on particular stores and also if you sign up today, you will get a FREE Walmart gift card. Sign up now!
- Check out the clearance racks. The very first thing I do when entering a store is head straight to the clearance aisles. I’m a firm believer in spending my money wisely!
- Invest in your business: Grab items that will help you grow and make more money in your business. During Black Friday, I always search for courses, consulting sessions, or things that I can do to grow in my business. Ready to make more money in your business, click here!
More extra income related series
- 5 Mistakes that new entrepreneurs make
- 5 Ways to make money from your crafts
- 5 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Money Online
- How to make money on your blog
- Make money through your online store
If you are new to blogging and you have no clue where to start, grab your hosting for your blog for ONLY $2.95/month. I highly recommend them and their customer service is phenomenal! Okay, I’ll let you get back to your turkey and shopping.
QUESTION: What will you invest in this year? Leave me a comment below: