There is a saying that people teach others how to treat them. No matter what has gone on in your life or how others might view you, you have to get to a point where you start to think more highly of yourself in a healthy way. Having a high self esteem about yourself is not that you are being cocky, it’s just that if you don’t believe in yourself, who will? I can say from experience, that however ever way you feel about yourself via it good or bad will manifest in every area of your life. When you change how you view yourself and change your perspective about your previous experience, your esteem will begin to increase. Continue reading “5 Ways To Believe You Are Enough”
We all have had our fair share of disappointments and have done things in our past that we would care to forget right? I can tell you a thing or two about learning and move forward from your past. See, your past is where you learned the valuable lessons and your right now and your future is where you teach what you have learned. The thing that stings the most about your past is, you will have times where family and friends would care to remind you about way back then and I will discuss that a little later. But, for now, let’s focus on getting over your past.
5 Tips To Get Over Your Past
- Change your perspective on your situation: It took me years to do this one thing because, at one point in my life, I was so hurt and filled with guilt and shame that all I did was worry my pretty little head off. I didn’t want people to know how hurt and broken I was. But just a few short years ago, I got a new perspective on it and it has made all the world of a difference in my life.
- Ask God What Is It that he wants you to learn: See, instead of asking God why this had to happen to me, change it and see what you are supposed to learn. Because every experience has a lesson hidden inside of it if you are open to it.
- Realize that there is nothing you can do to change it: We all wish we had a magic wand to wave and make it not happen, but the truth of it, is that you can’t change it. The only thing you can do is to do better the next time something similar occurs.
- Stop talking about it. Yep, I said it: Sometimes the reason why you can’t get over a thing is that you keep speaking about it, reliving it over and over again in your mind. You have to get to a point in your life that you silence the negative voices in your head.
- Let it go and accept it for what it is: When you are tired and sick and tired of your own mess, that is when you will decide to take another direction. Sometimes, you like to play the victim and tell everybody about it because you want a pity party.
I hope these few tips help you to realize that at this very moment is all that matters to you and your future looks ten times better than your past. Please share this with your friends and family if this has been helpful to you.
QUESTION: What do you need to let go of so your future self will thank you for? Leave me a comment
I see so many women settling and walking around with low self esteem and guess what, it hurts me to my core. I don’t like to see women staying in relationships that are toxic and not good for them. When I see a woman walking with her head held down, all I want to do is run and go hug her. I’ve learned a thing or two since my teenage years or even my early adulthood. Loving yourself can be hard at times for women, moms because a lot of demands are placed on us at early ages. We are taught to give give and give and think of others before we think of ourselves. We saw our mothers take care of five or more children, all while having a 9-5 job and taking care and supporting their husbands. But the truth of the matter is, sometimes, our upbringing can hinder us from really seeing things for who and what it is. Taking care of you is a must and i’m going to show you with 3 simple tips.
3 Tips To Loving Yourself & Why It’s Necessary
- You can’t give what you don’t have. If you are constantly giving and giving and giving. Pretty soon, your cup is going to be empty. You will become depleted and start to feel resentment towards those you love. You must spend as much time needed in order to rejuvenate your well being.
- Choose you first. Start today saying YES to yourself and incorporate things that you love to do on a daily basis. It is very crucial for you to set this example for your daughters because trust me they are learning and watching everything that we do. You are teaching her by what you put up with and what you allow.
- Believe that you deserve better. Nothing will change until you start to say and believe that you can and will have better. Start making better and wiser choices now. The past is over and the only thing you have left are those life lessons that you learned from the mistakes that happened earlier on.
If you are struggling with learning how to love yourself, call me today asap! I don’t want you going another day without gaining some clarity about moving forward with your life! If this post has blessed you in any way, please share this with your friends and family.
QUESTION: What are some ways that you love yourself? Comment below
Recommended :I Am Enough Self Awareness Ebook
Believing in oneself however, stems down from our childhood experiences. With lack of poor models or lack of encouragement from those we have learned to associate respect and trust on, it would be likely that our maturity would be marked by ambiguity of self image.
We know for a fact that parents only act according to what they deem appropriate or best for their children. However, doing the best don’t necessarily mean that they qualify to the universal standard of being the best. In fact, there are so many cases when their bests may have been a mediocre standard for others and in some cases, their best is no good at all. Nonetheless, they still perform them because they know nothing better.
No one could be blamed though. We were all brought up depending on the present means that were available at the moment of our growth. We are the products of the people, events and circumstances that were fated to fall as the exact pieces at the exact moment, at the exact place. The environment from which we have grown is sure to be the most perfect environment fit for our personal growth. Our reactions then to these events will determine how well we have understood and coped up with things.
If, however, you have become too comfortable in your comfort zone and could not muster enough will to improve your self confidence then be assured of an ordinary life, deprived of the real challenges and pleasures that everyone is entitled to.
If you need a boost of confidence and empowerment, grab our I Am Enough Video Series Now!
Improving self confidence is not that hard to achieve. Your journey would be swift depending on your willingness to drive yourself to the end phase and to discard all that you have been acquainted to do (comfort zones).
The only place from which we may start is within ourselves. For long, we fed ourselves with impressions coming from the people we are interacting with. For long, we have practiced comparing what we can and what we cannot do with other people. Enough with comparisons! There is nothing to compare. We were all built to fit a specific design that is different from anybody else.
I do hope this article will lead you to the path of better understanding how your current confidence was shaped and how by your willingness to change will lead you to discovering that you are worthy of an amazing life. If this article has helped you in any way, feel free to share this with your friends and family!
QUESTION: Are you struggling with your self worth & confidence? Share in the comments below:
If You Want To Use This Blog or Ezine post, please use the following blurb: