There is a saying that people teach others how to treat them. No matter what has gone on in your life or how others might view you, you have to get to a point where you start to think more highly of yourself in a healthy way. Having a high self esteem about yourself is not that you are being cocky, it’s just that if you don’t believe in yourself, who will? I can say from experience, that however ever way you feel about yourself via it good or bad will manifest in every area of your life. When you change how you view yourself and change your perspective about your previous experience, your esteem will begin to increase. Continue reading “5 Ways To Believe You Are Enough”
It hurts my heart to see women functioning below their worth! I know it can be hard sometimes to leave a relationship when you have so much history with the person. But, at the end of the day, you have to understand that if that relationship is not propelling you forward or bringing out the best in you, you have to make a decision. God wants all of us to have healthy and happy relationships but that won’t happen if you continue to settle.
In order to show love to others, you must first learn how to show love to yourself. This has to be a priority in your life and something that has to be done on a daily basis. Stop running your life on fumes because eventually, your life will become empty. Before you can have a healthy relationship in the future, you have to be willing to let go of the past and allow yourself time to heal from it!
Watch today’s video:
Love & Prosperity,
We all need to show ourselves some love from time to time to maintain a balance of our mind, body, and soul. Once these connections are understood and nurtured, you’ll find a peaceful mindset.
One thing that’s important to remember first and foremost is that you are a valuable woman. You have to truly believe that you can love yourself and that you deserve to receive love. I always say Loving yourself Is Necessary. Some women will find this to be a difficult hurdle to jump over, but it has to be done in order to make positive steps forward.
5 Ways To Show Love To Yourself
1. Your Mind. In order to show love to yourself you need to master your mind. This can prove to be one of the most difficult tasks. Negative thinking tends to creep up in some fashion everyday and it’s your job to combat this thinking pattern.
*Addictions. These can range from seemingly harmless problems, to severe life disruptions. To start treating yourself right, you need to master your addictions. This might mean controlling what goes into your body or guarding your time spent on television, shopping, or the computer.
* Personal Development. You’ll want to discover the power of positive thinking. There are many books and resources that can help you discover the “glass half full” mentality.
* Relationships. Your relationships play a large role in how you judge your self-worth. You need to surround yourself with positive people and make the best of all situations.
2. Your Body. Maintaining a healthy body is just as important as maintaining a healthy mind. When you concentrate on your health, you gain energy, focus, and happiness.
* Exercise. If you make a moderate exercise routine a part of your day, it could be enough to maintain a great body image. If you have weight to lose, you may wish to go through a more rigorous routine after talking with a healthcare professional.
* Nutrition. Eating a healthy diet will energize you and make you feel great throughout the day. Strive to eat a balanced diet, but don’t feel bad if you slip up every once in awhile. Nobody is perfect!
3. Your Soul. Your soul or spirit is your life force. Your soul is where you find your peace and deeper purpose.
* Religion. Chances are your personal religion will address the questions and answers when it comes your soul. Practicing your religion will help strengthen your soul. If you don’t have a religion you can still engage in activities that you find peaceful and meaningful.
* Enlightenment. This is often described as a moment of revelation where you discover something about your inner self or about the world and how it works. You could read and write about it endlessly, but you can only continue living your life in order to experience it.
Yoga..One activity to consider trying is yoga. It is an ancient practice that connects the mind, body, and spirit. During a yoga session you’ll go through different postures and meditation exercises. During this connection of the mind and body, you just might experience an inner calm, too. When you nurture your mind, body, and soul, you’re showing yourself the deepest, most fulfilling kind of love. So take some time to love yourself!
QUESTION: How do you show love to yourself? Leave me a comment below:
I see so many women settling and walking around with low self esteem and guess what, it hurts me to my core. I don’t like to see women staying in relationships that are toxic and not good for them. When I see a woman walking with her head held down, all I want to do is run and go hug her. I’ve learned a thing or two since my teenage years or even my early adulthood. Loving yourself can be hard at times for women, moms because a lot of demands are placed on us at early ages. We are taught to give give and give and think of others before we think of ourselves. We saw our mothers take care of five or more children, all while having a 9-5 job and taking care and supporting their husbands. But the truth of the matter is, sometimes, our upbringing can hinder us from really seeing things for who and what it is. Taking care of you is a must and i’m going to show you with 3 simple tips.
3 Tips To Loving Yourself & Why It’s Necessary
- You can’t give what you don’t have. If you are constantly giving and giving and giving. Pretty soon, your cup is going to be empty. You will become depleted and start to feel resentment towards those you love. You must spend as much time needed in order to rejuvenate your well being.
- Choose you first. Start today saying YES to yourself and incorporate things that you love to do on a daily basis. It is very crucial for you to set this example for your daughters because trust me they are learning and watching everything that we do. You are teaching her by what you put up with and what you allow.
- Believe that you deserve better. Nothing will change until you start to say and believe that you can and will have better. Start making better and wiser choices now. The past is over and the only thing you have left are those life lessons that you learned from the mistakes that happened earlier on.
If you are struggling with learning how to love yourself, call me today asap! I don’t want you going another day without gaining some clarity about moving forward with your life! If this post has blessed you in any way, please share this with your friends and family.
QUESTION: What are some ways that you love yourself? Comment below
Recommended :I Am Enough Self Awareness Ebook