I have been in business for almost eight years now and I have tried tons of tools and various programs. I can also tell you that if you don’t have your systems in place, you are setting yourself up for tragic. Earlier this year, I lost all three of my websites due spam and malware. I must say I had a three day crying spell and I had a fit because I have been blogging since 2009 and I lost over two hundred something of blog posts and valuable content. I can truly say, it made me up my game with the tools that I had been using. See, I was using a free version of anti-virus and with all that is going on in the world today with war and hacking. I was a great target.
What I learned from that experience
It taught me that you can not have enough anti-virus and systems in place. I learned that even when I’m not working in my business, I have to have certain systems in place. So, I want to make sure you guys are prepared for the unexpected that can happen in business with my top ten tools in business.
10 Top Tool Must Haves In Moms In Business
- Acuity: When those clients start rolling in, you need to have a system in place to schedule appointments and this one is my all-time favorite. It’s very easy to use and it’s only $10/month.
- Hootesuite: You need to be visible on your social media platforms. Schedule your posts
- Siteground: To have your blog running smoothly, you need hosting and this one is my favorite. I fired Hostgator. For as low as $3.95/month
- Godaddy: Only purchase domains from them because their hosting sucks
- Google analytics: you need to know how your site is showing up on search engines
If you are looking for more tools and apps to make your business run smoother, go get my Web Tools & Apps E-list for ONLY $7!
- WordPress.org: You need to own your content and this allows you more control
- Mcafee Antivirus: Protect your content from hackers and spam
- Convertkit: Automation and email marketing
- Evernote: Being that you are busy moms already, having a place where you can readily write your notes is a must have and this course is a must especially mompreneurs. Let Samantha know I sent you!
- Web Tools & Apps E-list: This list has over 72+ tools and plugins that I have used in my business for years to make my business run smoother
- Canva: Save tons of money on the web and social media design with this great tool.
Disclaimer: Please note that some affiliate links are used but rest assured that I only promote products and services that I have used or highly recommend.