I have been blogging since 2009 and I can tell you from my beginning days, I have learned a quite a bit. However, earlier this year, I lost all three of my websites due to hacking and malware. I lost over two hundred something blog posts and valuable content; but never the less, I have since made my big come back. I will be sharing with you the basics of how I began making money from my blog. Don’t shortchange yourself thinking you can’t-do this; because the truth of the matter is, I am and so can you.
8 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog
- Pick a niche. I always say first and foremost before you ever start blogging, pick a subject or topic that you are passionate about. It makes no sense for you to start a blog about something you have no interest in. Do your research and find out about more of the things you love and start there.
- Valuable content. You must first start off with blogging and give your readers valuable content. Build up your audience by providing them with tips and topics that they love.
3. Affiliate marketing. This is one way that you can make money by joining various affiliate programs. You get a certain percentage of selling someone else’s products
If you are new to this and want to know how to start your blog and make money doing it, click here!
4. Advertising Income
5. Selling your own products. If you have digital or physical products, you can sell them from your website.
6. Coaching Services. Offer your coaching and consulting packages via your website
7. Membership site. You can offer exclusive classes and courses via a paid membership site.
8. Offer various services. For example if you are a freelance writer, you can offer your editing or writing services via your website.
I hope this blog post has helped you at least to get the basic understanding of how you can begin to make money with your blog while at home taking care of your family. I love you guys and leave me a comment letting me know how you are making money with your blog.
Disclaimer: Within this post, there are some affiliated links used.